Acceptance of Terms
Your purchase of Ink & Canvas products or services is subject to certain Terms and Conditions.
When you place an order for a canvas from Ink & Canvas, you acknowledge that you have read these terms in detail and agree to bind by the terms documented here:
Images and Content:
For us to print the content you have provided on a canvas, you must agree that:
- Once you have made a purchase with Ink & Canvas, you agree that the content you have uploaded will not be checked for errors in spellings or grammar.
- The content/images that you have provided do not contain anything that is illegal, harmful, abusive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, or ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Legality of Content: You agree that all products produced and sold by Ink & Canvas are for personal purposes only. Ink & Canvas does not make any claims about the legal compliance or registration issues. By making a purchase on our website, you agree to check with any applicable legal authority for the standards, rules and regulations if applicable to the use of your provided content.
- Uploaded Images: Our designers on your request can provide you with a rough estimate about the visibility and quality of the image and let you know if the image you want to upload is good enough. Ink & Canvas does not take any responsibility for ensuring the quality of image that you have provided.
- Material for Printing: When making a purchase, you agree that you have read our website and know about the material on which the printing is done. You agree that Ink & Canvas will not be responsible if the purchaser thought the materials were something other than advertised on the website.
- Order: You agree that Ink & Canvas special orders will take at least 2-3 weeks as production time, starting from the time the order specifics have been finalised and paid for. Moreover, you agree that shipping time will also depend on your response time to our inquiries regarding your order.
- Changes to Your Order: You agree that you have reviewed and revised the order process before actually placing your order and that no further additions, corrections or changes need to be made. Ink & Canvas is not responsible for reviewing, revising or cancelling orders, products or images once an order has been placed.
- Colours in the Final Print: You agree that Ink & Canvas does not guarantee that the final colours of your purchased canvas will be exactly the same as were shown on your screen (screen settings vary). Ink & Canvas works hard to make the colours on the print to be as close as possible to the colours shown on the screen but does not guarantee a 100% match. All screen settings are often different and the colours displayed on your screen may be different to that of the final printed product.
Return and Refund:
On the rare occasion you receive an incorrectly spelt product from us - where the error is an error on our behalf- Ink & Canvas will reprint the product and post it to you FREE of charge.
In such circumstances you will be required to take a photograph of the product and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of the product or the photograph, Ink & Canvas will send a replacement of the product or will issue credit in your Ink & Canvas Account for repurchase.
You agree that the determination of whether a products failure or breakage is due to a manufacturing defect is within the sole discretion of Ink & Canvas.
REFUSAL OF ORDER
We reserve all rights to refuse fulfilment of an order. In these circumstances you will be advised and any money that has been paid will be refunded.